Monday, July 2, 2012

I'm Back! ( I was off sulking)

06/29/2012
Pirates 14 Cardinals 5
06/30/2012
Pirates 7 Cardinals 3
07/01/2012
Pirates 4 Cardinals 5

Hola Cardenales!

It's me, Kate.  I'm sorry I didn't write for three days. 

I was just sulking.

This team is so confusing.  I hate how you all play with my emotions. Cue Big Worm from Friday:

I thought that this was going to be the home stand that showed everybody that we are a force to be reckon with in the Central.  

I thought we would take over second place and gun for first after the All Star Break next week.

I thought that team I saw in April had came back and was going to stay for the rest of the year.

But I finally understand that this team's Main Objective is inconsistency.

And I know to live by my old motto: Hope for the best, expect the worse. 

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment