Friday, July 20, 2012

Worse Road Trip Ever

07/17/2012
Cardinals 2 Brewers 3
07/18/2012
Cardinals 3 Brewers 4

Dear Cardinals,

How long can this team continue playing below their level without it affecting the belief the team holds that they are good enough?

I mean, I still think this team is good-- I think this team is great.  How much longer will  this team have to play like this to convince me that this is truly the team they are-- mediocre?  Is the team convinced they can't be any better?  Is that why they're playing horribly?

Out starting pitching was outstanding this road trip, hitting was awful.  We only won one game. Out of six.

Whats worse, is that the Cubs are in town tonight and they are playing well.  They are probably still leading the fecal league standings, but they're winning, at least.  I hope we win this weekend.

I hope that this is the last week/ month of mediocre baseball.

Unhappy flight to the Lou.

Til Later.

"Happy Flight!"  meter: 11/22

No comments:

Post a Comment