Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Emotional Win Last Night

05/22/2012
Padres 0 Cardinals 4

Dear Adam Wainwright,

Congratulations!  As someone who witnessed my sister rehab from knee surgery this past winter, watched her frustrations earlier this track season, and shared in her joy when she received three state medals last weekend,  I have a little insight into the emotions you experienced after last night's victory.

Your emotional post game comments about what last night's victory meant to you after you spent a year rehabbing from Tommy John-- I can only imagine the struggles you through daily and the doubt that surfaced this year in your mind after a inconsistent starts.

Let me just say, Waino, I believe in you.

Great work last night:
 9 IP, 4 H, 0 ER, 9 K
 
Til Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment