Monday, May 7, 2012

Finished with the NL Central (for now)

05/06/2012
Cardinals 8 Astros 1
"Now we won a ballgame yesterday. If we win one today, that's two in a row. We win one tomorrow, that's called a winning streak. It has happened before." 
Lou Brown in Major League II
Dear Tyler Greene,

It's like you heard me complaining about you being in the lineup Sunday. I mean, that's the only explanation I can think to explain your beast mode performance. 

Your batting stats from Sunday:

3 for 3, with 2 HR, 1  double, 3 Runs Scored, 4 RBI.
I think that warrants another start. Your batting average is now .256. It was .200 before the game.

Who knows? Maybe you are on an upward swing?

EXTRA:
Adam is now a game under .500! Strong start yesterday! (Dare I say it? Waino Bueno!) And, happy flight! from Houston to Phoenix, Arizona.

'Til Later

"Happy Flight!" meter:  5/8

No comments:

Post a Comment