Friday, May 11, 2012

Sweep Victory! (Finally)

04/09/2012
Cardinals 7 Diamondbacks 2
Dear Redbirds,

Hold on while I knock the cobwebs off this here broom...

*Attempts to beat broom into a presentable state* Go away you nasty cobwebs! *Resumes beating*

There. Whew. That was gross. Do me a favor and sweep fairly often so I don't have to do that ever again.  Thanks.  (I know @carlosbeltan15 tweeted that "sweeps are hard to get."  To that I say they shouldn't be as hard as you all make them out to be, especially with this team... should they?) 

By the way, I love the new home run celebration line.  I call it "the conga line." 

I showed my sister and she was like, "in no way does that resemble a conga line. I don't see no freaking conga."  But, whatever, in my head, whenever I see it, I call it the conga line (at least until a better term comes along, I guess).  I hope you all keep it up because I like seeing it!  For some reason, seeing it only twice on Tuesday and once on Wednesday isn't enough. *Shrugs* (You all should have came up with this Monday night, then you would have done it FIVE times!)

Oh yeah, and you all had a HAPPY FLIGHT! from Arizona, landing in the Lou at 4 AM (according to @dfreese23).  So, cheers on that and for finishing the road trip above .500!

Til Later!

"Happy Flight!" meter:  6/9

Oh yeah: The picture is from Viva El Birdos! Conga, conga, conga!








No comments:

Post a Comment