Thursday, August 9, 2012

On Punishment

08/09/2012
Giants 15 Cardinals 0

Dear 'birds,

I think it is cruel and unusual punishment to relive last nights game-- to mention any detail of last night's blowout loss here.  So we won't.

OH, wait.  I'll say this:  Is it wrong that I probably would've joined those who booed Tyler Greene,  if I were at the game?  He failed to turn a double play with the bases loaded, letting his pitcher down. It's frustrating when a player always fails in high pressure situations.  He has failed to rise to the occasion too often, and Mozeliak was right to trade him today.  Tyler Greene is a hard worker and by all accounts a great teammate (unlike a certain player we traded last season).  Its hard to see someone who cared and always gave his best leave St. Louis.  I hope that he thrives in Houston.

Til Later

No comments:

Post a Comment