Monday, August 13, 2012

The Thing Is

08/11/2012
Cardinals 4 Phillies 1

Dear Cards,

The thing is I thought I had written
this post because I had thought it all out in my head.

I guess I was too tired Saturday night to put
the words on paper... or in digital... or whatever 
this is called.

The offense FINALLY rediscovered how to use
their bats.  Ten hits  and  four runs scored.  Three 
run home run by Matty.  

I love that man. Matt Holliday.  He's in the line-up everyday
and he's never not hitting for long.  

It reminds me of  the time last offseason  Matty called in to a St Louis radio show 
(THE PRESS BOX) and told the host that he was incorrect
in saying that he was injury-prone.  That shut down was grand,
but its even better due to the way he has performed this year (exactly like all the other years in his career: as an elite hitter.)

Til Later




No comments:

Post a Comment