Friday, August 17, 2012

Que Sera, Sera

08/16/2012
Diamondbacks 2 Cardinals 1

Dear 'birds,

I have officially given up on figuring you guys out:
Whatever will be, will be.

This team is a good team, but I no longer will try
to figure out why it fails to be consistent.


I was thinking about differences between this team and last year's.
Both teams blew a lot of games and lost a fair share of close games, but
last year's teams also FOUGHT and staged amazing comebacks-- and the whole 
country witnessed their best comeback during Game 6. They were resilient, and that resilience
was prevalent throughout the postseason.

This year, the team is inconsistent. Is that inconsistency going to haunt us if we do
make the post season?

Que sera, sera

Well, at least we are in a better position right now than we were last year.  I hate
that the only thing I'm sure about with this team is that we're going to take two steps
back as soon as we take one step forward.  I'm through waiting for this team to take off
the way the numbers and pundits say they should.  I'll just watch for now on.

Que sera, sera

I will be happy if we win the Wild Card, but I really want to win the Division. A one
game play off will be way too stressful.

Que sera, sera

Til Later


No comments:

Post a Comment