Tuesday, June 12, 2012

0/1 in wins thus far this week

06/10/2012
Indians 4 Cardinals 1

Dear Cardinals,

Maybe I'm faithless.  Maybe I'm pessimistic. Or maybe I'm a realist.

But what I know I am right.  I was correct in assuming that some point while playing the Indians, the guy we kept over Indians closer and former Cardinal Chris Perez, current Cardinals closer Jason Motte, would give up runs and lead to us losing the game.  I knew that Chris Perez would come in and shut down the Cardinals.

Motte gave up 3 runs in the top of the ninth, and Perez shut the door in the bottom of the ninth.

I hate being right sometimes, but it's good to know that my intuition is sharp.  

Perhaps the worse part about Sunday's loss is the fact that we had the bases loaded in the eighth and failed to score.

This team is not good at comebacks like last year's was all year.

Love.

Til Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment