Friday, June 22, 2012

I wish...

06/21/2012
Cardinals 1 Tigers 2
Final/10

Dear Cardinals,

This is my wish:
  • I wish we hadn't lost on a bases loaded single that happened after a bloop hit and hit batsman.
  • I wish that we were winning more especially since our starters are pitching well.
  • I wish that Mike Matheny would keep Carlos Beltran in the three-hole.
  • I wish we could win one run games.
  • I wish we could win in extra innings.
  • I wish that we stop making silly mental lapses.
  • I wish that we had fewer injuries, and I hope that when injured players return the team actually plays at the level its capable of  and doesn't go through anything flukey.
And finally, it is just a game, so I hope that you all remember that and have fun regardless of what individual or team numbers look like, because this team plays best loose.

Til Later

"Happy Flight!" meter: 10/18

No comments:

Post a Comment