Saturday, April 7, 2012

Crushed Hopes (no longer undefeated)

04/07/2012
Cardinals 0 Brewers 6
Dear 'birds,

I do not like losing... at least it came against a pitcher who went undefeated at home last season.

Adam Wainwright looked good in his return.  Well, his numbers (5.2 IP, 4 Hits, 3ER, 1 BB, 1 K) were good, and his breaking pitches were great.

I hope we won't get shut out anymore this season.  I hate not scoring at all. 

Just win the series tomorrow, boys.  I'm worried because Lance Lynn is pitching tomorrow... what if he is taken out early and it becomes a bullpen game, ruining the bullpen for the Cincinnati series?  I am worried that whoever is pitching for Milwaukee will keep the bats quiet.  I hope not.  I will be disgusted if that happens.  Prove me wrong, Cards.  I want to write about how silly my fears were tomorrow.

This is a good opportunity to show how you respond to losing.  I wonder how Mike Matheny is handling his first loss.

Tomorrow is a "get away day"-- will it be a "happy flight?"

'Til Later
 


No comments:

Post a Comment