Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I have nothing*

04/24/2012
Cardinals 2 Reds 3
Final/10
Redbirds--

No, seriously. I have nothing. Nothing to say.  Due to last night's poorly written Whitney Houston* Glee episode (*see what I did there?) and the Cardinals team I've watched during this road trip, I am only filled with consternation.

Wait.

I do have a few observations:

1. Umpires SUCK!!
2. Wainwright pitched very well. (And he got a no decision, not a loss! So, we're getting closer to that big W each time out.)
3. Blown saves suck more than umpires, especially on back-to-back nights.
4. The "NL best offense" is currently looking like its worse.
5. Watch Holliday finally stop being the one black hole in the line up only to have all the rest of the guys become a big black hole of suck.
6. What team is going to show up this weekend versus the Brewers? Will we begin May out of first place?

Whoops. Number six is questions... oh well. That is all.

Wait.

I have a suggestion: Win today and make this a .500 road trip. Got it? Cool.

'Til Later


*Meanwhile, I've two song title posts in a row! Whitney killed this song in The Bodyguard:
Enjoy! Maybe it'll brighten up what has been a lousy week in the baseball department.

No comments:

Post a Comment